Thursday, January 24, 2008

Wrestling with the dad

This is what my afternoon usually consists of... The boys wrestle with their dad until someone gets hurt and then the party is over. They love to jump all over him and ride him like a horse.



Josh says "let's tickle him " Eric is very ticklish and the boys know exactly where to tickle him at.




Josh gives his daddy some love.



Elijah bouncing around on his ball. He looks so funny when he's on it.





And then they start playing dodge ball. I swear I have three kids!




Elijah just threw a ball and hit his dad! You better run son!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

You do, have three kids! Maybe you should have FOUR!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kina said...

THose are the priceless pictures! It reminds me so much of my boys with their dad. Don't you love being queen of the house?