Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wednesday

I almost forgot about these... This is Elijah's favorite blanket. When I first got it, it was so nice and soft and now it's gross and smelly. Seriously, I have had several people tell me that it looks like a towel and not a blanket. And when I do wash it, he tells me that it doesn't smell good. He would rather it smell funky. I just had to get a picture of him with his blanket!



This is the way he walks around the house all day. Always wrapped around his head.




I feel so bad because all of my photos lately have been of Elijah! Hopefully I can gets some of Josh this weekend. It's kind of hard cause he's at school all day long and by the time he gets home he's tired and doesn't really want to smile. Anyway I took a few pics of Elijah yesterday before we went to church. And yes his face is dirty from the pizza he was eating. Of course they can never stay clean. Oh well, I just love his cute little hat and thought I would get a few pics of him wearing it!




My boys have such beautiful long eyelashes. They didn't get them from me!














5 comments:

Unknown said...

These are cute! At least Elijah is willing to take a good pic. Ella is starting to get real uncooperative when it comes to picture taking!

Stacy said...

I know I can't keep Brice's face clean! McKenna no problem.

Melissa said...

I know what you mean, Cameron is at school, then we are always busy at nights. Elijah does look really cute in his hat.

Kina said...

So funny that he likes the "funky" smell. Elijah is a cutie, and I love, love, his eyelashes.

Annie said...

Cute pics of your cutie! That is so funny that you said people think Elijah's blanket is a towel, because when I first saw it today I thought it was a towel!! :)