Monday, January 7, 2008

Just another day

It almost feels as though we are in Texas again. Well, just with the way the weather has been lately. In Texas you can be wearing shorts one day and the next a jacket. It's crazy how unpredictable the weather can be. Anyway, I opened the window today to kinda let the house air out and besides, it was nice out. Well I caught Elijah up on the window seal and he was picking at my almost dead rose bush. It still has a little green on it but for the most part it's dead. Anyhow he thought the leaves were flowers and he kept picking them. He kept saying here mom a flower... Ya thanks, It's more like here mom a mess for you to pick up.


















2 comments:

Melissa said...

He's is so cute, and such a sweeet boy.

Stacy said...

How sweet of him! Cute pictures. I love your wallpaper on your blog! I am a pink and brown girl!