Friday, January 18, 2008

~Today~

This is how we spend most of our mornings. I've been working with Elijah on his potty training and he's doing very well. I mean he isn't 100% potty trained but at least he is working on it. I know eventually he will get it done! Don't worry Katie, I never thought he was even going to be interested. I think it helps having a big brother to motivate him!



Here it goes

Thumbs up mom I did it!

Yes mom they are still dry!



These are his favorite boots and he loves to wear them all the time.




























3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! I really do mean it!;) Ella has been doing better. We haven't had a pee-pee accident in two days. And yes, I said pee-pee! Oh well, I am trying one obstacle at a time!

Love the boots!

Stacy said...

I am glad it is going well with potty keep up the good work.
Love the pic of the boots and undies.

Kina said...

Yea Elijah!!! Also, I love the pictures of your kids when they were babies, so precious....and you guys did look so young. Time does fly!