Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Anyone for some football?

I'm posting again....


Most of you have seen Elijah's new hair cut, it was just time for a new look! Well he really likes it and I think I do to! It makes him look older. Yeah the curly hair was cute but too much maintenance. By the way he's been potty training and doing pretty good. I mean I don't expect for it to happen over night or should I???? Ha yeah I wish! It's okay we aren't giving up yet :)
Ready.. set... hut!





What kind of face was that!








For a second there I thought maybe he looks a bit like me!




5 comments:

Melissa said...

He does look a lot like you. I miss his cute curls, but he does look older now. The pictures look really good.

Kina said...

I love Elijah!! He is soooo cute, I want to take him home :) He does look so big. Time for #3!!! :)

Stacy said...

http://oscsoccer.com/
Here is the soccer web site.

Stacy said...

Love the new hair cut. Looks like we got us a cowboy qb.

Unknown said...

Love his new do! I think he looks like such a big boy. And since he is going potty like one, than he needs to look like one. I swear I am real "happy" for you!