Saturday, September 19, 2009

First game:)

Elijah had his first soccer game today. He got to play against some of his best buddies. Cooper, Brenden & one of his favorite girls... Ella:) He had so much fun running out there and scoring some goals. He's improved so much since last season. I'm so very proud of him:)

It's alot of fun watching the kids chase the ball. I love this age!


His first game of the season and here he is showing his game face. It's more of a silly face if you ask me.


Getting ready to kick it off










After the game... He was pretty tired.




4 comments:

Pambo said...

I love how you can't even see Elijah's legs because of the knee pads and long shorts. Adorable! I love soccer at this age. It's hilarious.

Melissa said...

How cute, I love watching that age play soccer.

twingrlsplus1 said...

I love em at this age, they are soooo cure out there playing, I wish I would have signed up Gracie to play w/her friends:(

Jennifer Walker said...

Love the game face, lol.