Monday, September 7, 2009

A date...

So I took the boys to breakfast this morning... Just the three of us since daddy got home from the mid and I knew he needed to sleep. (what a good wife I am) Anyway I told the boys to get dressed so that we could go on a date. When Josh was little we would always go to breakfast together... Just the two of us and he always called it a date. So today the three of us went on a date to IHOP. It was oh so yummy!
This is the funny part... Elijah said mom since we are on a date can I kiss you??? I thought to myself what in the world... where did you get that from? So he says well when you go on a date your suppose to kiss the girl when its over. I said no, there would be no kissing on this date or any date that he goes on in the future. Goodness he is only four years old and thinks he has to kiss the girl when he goes on a date.
Boy am I gonna have my hands full with this one:)



He's thinking..
Love my two beautiful boys!

7 comments:

Pambo said...

I agree - they are beautiful. Love that first photo of Elijah and Joshua is so good lookin' in his glasses. :)

Anonymous said...

that is so cute!!! Gonna be a heartbreaker

brandi

sandybiggs said...

Oh brother...!!:o)

Melissa said...

What two cuties you have there.

twingrlsplus1 said...

How funny is that!! Where in the world do our kids come up with this stuff...lol love the pics of your handsome little guys!!

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

Seriously...where DO they learn that?!?! You ARE going to have your hands full! What a sweet date!

Stacy said...

Your boys crack me up! Great pictures. Got baby girl some clothes the other day. I love shopping for girls! Nothing against boys but girls have way more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!