Monday, September 14, 2009

Sunday School

Now that Elijah is in Mrs. Pam's class he says he is a big boy and loves to be in her class. He gets a little sad when she has to leave second hour but I tell him she has to go to the big church. Here he is with his cute little projects that they make in Sunday school. I thought the necklace was pretty cool. He says he got it for being good... I use to love those when I was little:)

Anyway I thought he looked so cute and thought I would share this picture.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet!!! Miss Miss Pam...she was the best

brandi

Pambo said...

I'm glad Elijah's in my class and enjoys it. He is one good looking dude.

The change is always a little scary for the kids and me too.

I'm really lovin' the new members of my class. Sometimes I think I get complacent and do the same old things, but when you get new kids in the class, you have to change your teaching/crafts to suit them. It's awesome!

twingrlsplus1 said...

Aww he's so cute!! Gracie loves it in Mrs Pam's class too, she's pretty cool!!

Melissa said...

He does look cute, but how could Elijah not look cute :)

Stacy said...

I wish my kids could stay in Mrs. Pam's class forever!
E is so cute and I can't wait to have in class in oct and nov.
Hope your doing ok?