Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nine...


So today E and I celebrate our 9 yr anniversary. I am so blessed to have him in my life. Without him I wouldn't have a relationship with God. As you know I was raised a catholic so when I met Eric he was the one that actually took me to church and encouraged me to build a relationship with the Lord. I know he was put in my life for a reason:)

So honey on this very special day I just want to say that I love you oh so very much and I thank God for you every day.

5 comments:

Pambo said...

Happy Anniversary. What a nice post. :)

Stacy said...

Happy Anniversary

Annie said...

Happy Anniversary!! You guys are super cute together!! I will miss all of you so much when you move. I still can't believe you are going to leave us. Boo!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

What a great story and legacy for your kids! You guys are sweet!