Wednesday, September 24, 2008

AWANAS

Okay so I picked up my camera and was about to take a picture when I realized that my batteries were dead. :( Bummer right! So I picked up my cell and took a quick pic of the boys tonight. It is soooo cute to see Elijah in cubbies. He has been waiting all year long for this and now the day has finally come. No more nursery! He's a BIG boy now:) I'm lovin' it and also super excited for him to learn his verses. Now brother on the other hand... he's a pro so he was telling Elijah how to do everything and helping out with his bible verses. I'm sure they are both going to have a fun year!!!




2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the picture, I love what it stands for. I love that the kids are getting excited to be in AWANAS. Oh, Cameron is helping his sister, doing the big brother job:)

Pambo said...

Awwwww. Love that Joshua is doing the big brother thing and am glad Elijah loves Cubbies. They look so cute in their vests.