Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tuesday...

Here's my post for the week. I haven't had a chance to put pics up of my handsome little boys so here are some we took a while back. I also thought I would let you know that I reached my goal of three miles so now I don't have any worries about the Tulsa run. I actually ran a little over 3 so I know that I can do it!!! It was funny how my body just felt like it could keep going after the 3 miles that day. They say its a runners high... Anyway I hope everyone is having a great week:)








3 comments:

Pambo said...

Elijah looks so big in these photos. He'll be catching up to Joshua before you know it. Very cute. Oh, by the way, congrats on running OVER three miles. Way to go! I'm very impressed.

Annie said...

Your boys are just too cute! Congrats on running over three miles, I could NEVER do that!

Melissa said...

I love the last picture of the boys, toooo cute :) You are going to do so good at the Tulsa Run!!