Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Update on my Grandpa

They disconnected him from the machine last Monday because there wasn't much they could do for him. He has struggled with his intestines for quite some time now and has had a ton of surgeries. ( too much detail to get into about them)While in the hospital he ended up getting MRSA and staph so they said there was no way his body would be able to fight it all. As the week went on he only had one lung working. His kidneys had failed and intestines were no longer working because they had so many holes in them. So really all they could do was wait. Well, my mom called this morning and said that my grandpa had passed away. I just wanted to say thank you again to everyone that has been praying for our family. We have definitely felt them.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your grandpa. We'll pray for you guys.

Annie said...

I am so sorry Laura! I will keep you and your family in my prayers!

sandybiggs said...

I'm so sorry. I know it's been rough. I will be praying for you & your family.

Cindy Kirkpatrick said...

Laura, I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather. We will continue to pray for you and your family.

Mom's Club said...

Laura, I am so sorry that you lost your grandpa...we will be praying for you and your family. Miss you.

Jennifer Walker said...

We are praying for you guys.

twingrlsplus1 said...

Im so sorry to hear about your grandfather, we will be praying for you and your family. Let us know if you need anything.

twingrlsplus1 said...

Laura im so sorry about your grandfathers passing, we will keep you all in our prayers. Let me know if you need anything.