Thursday, September 11, 2008

Building Airplanes

Elijah's new thing is building with Legos and he loves to build airplanes. I told him he needs to build a big enough one so that we can fly to grandmas house. lol He has them all over the house and the other day I accidentally stepped on one and he was very upset. He said "mom you make me sad" So I quickly built him a bigger one and he got over it real fast. Once again mom came to the rescue! Anyway here are some pics of the super cool planes!







3 comments:

Cindy Kirkpatrick said...

Love Elijah's Lego planes! Aren't legos great! I love it when my kids use their imaginations and legos are great for that! By the way... I love your new background... where did you find it?

Pambo said...

I'm diggin' the Elmo shirt, or is it jammies? Either way, Elijah is so cute, even Elmo can't quite compete!

Melissa said...

Boys are so creative with legos.