Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Soccer

Alright so I've been slacking a little on my blog.... Things have been a bit crazy with soccer practice and awanas and not to mention the house hold duties that I haven't had time! Well I figured I would post some pictures of Josh and his soccer team. They had two games this past Saturday one was at 2 and the other at 3. I have to say that I am very proud of Josh. Their first game was horrible. Most of the kids on his team have never played before and they lost pretty bad! The score ended up being 12 - 0... (OUCH) Well we have seen a big difference and the last game they played they lost but this time the score was only 1 - 0. Much better if you ask me. Josh doesn't really care about the score though. He just likes playing and having fun and that is all we want too!


Oh and if you hadn't payed attention.... I only have 17 days left until the Tulsa run. YIKES!!!! What was I thinking?????


I asked Josh to show me his game face



Angel .::. Josh .::. Keiston

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute are they. Love Josh's game face.

Anonymous said...

Que cute...#22, just like his dad.

Jen said...

looks like he has a good time!! I love the game face!!

Pambo said...

I love soccer except that they have to play in all kinds of weather. Joshua looks fierce with his game face!

twingrlsplus1 said...

Dont ya just love to watch em play soccer? They are like a bee to a honey pot at that age!! Cute to watch .

Anonymous said...

awww.... love the pictures! Even though some things have been going CRAZY with the whole soccer experience, I am very greatful that we met you and your family and that we get to hang out (2 hours every other night!) haha no but really I am greatful and once again the Lord has a plan!:)