Sunday, January 4, 2009

Mighty To Save

Well I heard this song today at church and immediately I thought of Elijah because it is his favorite song. I got a little video of him singing it the other day while he was listening to his mp3 player. Oh and I hope you enjoyed the drummer this morning because it is more than likely his last Sunday playing. His schedule is changing for the new year and so now he will be off Tue/Wed instead of Sun/Mon. I'm kinda bummed too but hey what can you do right! Well hope you like the video:)







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! I miss your kiddos! Elijah is soo adorable and my kids ran to the computer when they saw it was him singing it!
Hey just a quick plug. we are taking a challenge to read the bible through this year! you want to try it?!?!?!

twingrlsplus1 said...

I love it!! Him and Gracie ought to do a duet...lol....very cute.

Anonymous said...

This made me giggle. I like the part about He's the "aufor of salvabation". Very cute!

:)

Stacy said...

Oh he is so cute!

Unknown said...

He is too cute. This totally put a smile on my face!

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

haha!! I like his "salbation"! I'm sad we won't have our great drummer anymore...