Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's here...

His report card that is.... I picked Josh up from school today and he had a BIG smile on his face:) He said he made straight A's and that he was going to get to eat donuts with the principal. I'm very proud of this little boy. And of course why not reward him for doing good in school right???










His dad took him to game stop and bought him a brain quest game for the DS. I like these games. They actually teach the kids things about science, math, English, and history. Pretty awesome if you ask me.


And of course I couldn't leave my little munchkin out. He was pretending to be a star wars clone trooper:)





10 comments:

Pambo said...

Congrats to Joshua. Straight A's are awesome.

Annie said...

Yea!! Congrats to Josh, what a smart little man you have there!!! Too bad he's a Texas fan! :)

twingrlsplus1 said...

Yeah to Josh!! It's always so excitng when they make straight A's. We reward our girls too:)

Anonymous said...

Good job, Josh! I like the fact that you reward him with educational games. That's good.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Joshua! He is showing the smarts of an OU student!!! Cute little pic of Elijah, too!

Melissa said...

Congrats Joshua!!! It is so nice when Kids bring home good reports like that.

Mom's Club said...

yeah, congrats for him and you guys!!! kayli got a good report card too, but they don't give letter grades yet! i love that his reward was educational!!

Hannah said...

Wow!!! Way to go Josh!!!! That is awesome!!! I am so proud of you! We will have to go out for some ice cream sometime soon (maybe when it isn't snowing outside) Keep up the good work and remember to Praise the Lord! :)

Ashlee Osborn said...

Good for Josh. And good for you for rewarding his good grades. Keep up the rewards all through high school! I am a strong believer in both consequences and rewards.

Pambo said...

Casey Rose said I should tag everyone and have them list some of their favorite material things, so here you go. Consider yourself tagged! Check out my blog for my faves.