Thursday, January 22, 2009

A few of my favorite things....

So I was tagged... I picked a few of my favorite things. I have a bunch of favorite things but these are just a few....

One of my most favorite things is letters that I have saved from my hubby when we were in high school and when he was in the air force. It's nice to go back and read them every now and then... I have tons of letters:)




My second fav is a tea set that was given to me by my mother. It was given to her by my grandmother. I'm sure I will pass it on to a daughter (if I ever have one) or a daughter-in-law

My MAC makeup... It's a must!
Be Delicious by DKNY and Princess by Vera Wang
Smells good:)
I love these!!!

4 comments:

twingrlsplus1 said...

Love your favorite things list. Tea set is very pretty and special as well as the letters. I saved all kinds of cards Josh gave to m through the years...shhh don't tell lol....

Anonymous said...

AWWW! your list was so sweet! I love the letters and your tea set is beautiful! :)

Pambo said...

I guess I didn't type in the secret code and so my message didn't get printed. Love that you still have all your letters. That's fun. What girl can live without makeup? Not me!

Anonymous said...

Laura,

If you guys have a specific breed of dog in mind, visit www.petfinder.com. It will give you a listing of all of the dogs of that breed in shelters and rescues in the greater Tulsa area. If you haven't been on Petfinder before, it's a wonderful tool to find the right pet for you. If you are looking for a dog with certain characteristics (laid-back vs. energetic, small vs. large, kid-friendly vs. independent, high-maintenance vs. low-maintenance), but aren't sure what breed to look for, let me know, and I can help you out. This is my area of expertise, so I'd love to help in any way that I can.
Casey

Oh, btw, what's your email address, so I can email you instead of having to comment on your blog?