Monday, January 19, 2009

Back to reality.....

Well we are back from our trip. If you didn't know we were in Houston this week. We left on Wednesday and got back today, which is Monday. I know that I should be doing other things that are probably more important like laundry and stuff, but I just don't feel like it so instead I'm blogging. We had a fun time and like always I wasn't ready to come back. I love being around my family. Who doesn't??? I didn't really take a lot of pictures this time. So here are only a few....






Everyday my dad would take the boys on a ride:)




2 comments:

twingrlsplus1 said...

Glad you guys made it back safely, and had a good trip:) Check out the little chopper...fun right?

Pambo said...

I didn't know you were in Texas, but I did notice I didn't see you or the kids Sunday morning. Welcome back. It must be hard to leave the fam, but nice to be back in your own home. Glad you're back.