Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dentist Appt.

Well this is how I spent my morning... I didn't make it to Zumba today which I was kinda bummed about BUT I ran 5 miles Monday and Wednesday so I didn't feel too bad. Josh had been complaining about his tooth so I decided to take him in and get it checked out. I'm so glad that I did because sure enough it was a cavity. My son will be 8 next month and this is his first cavity ever. I was a little upset but I know that my kids aren't going to have perfect teeth. Needless to say we took care of it and all is better now...










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh we are sooo proud of you! You were so brave going to the dentist. Take care of those teeth! Love you!

Anonymous said...

What a brave guy to go get his cavity filled. Good job, Josh! Cool shades, too!

Pambo said...

Looks like he came through the whole thing just great.

That might be the only cavity he ever gets - my kids didn't have a cavity until they were teenagers and I think Ashlee was even in her 20's.

They get that from their dad - despite obsessive brushing, I have a mouthful of fillings. Bummer.