Saturday, February 7, 2009

Enjoying the weather...

It was really nice out today and the boys have been bugging me to go out and ride their bikes... I took them to ride their bikes out at Centennial park and then after they were done we played at the park.
Of course they had so much fun running around chasing each other that all I did was sit and watch. We ran into some ducks that Elijah wanted to pet. Pet??? Yeah he also asked if we could take it home.... He's crazy!




Annie and Katie doesn't he look so handsome in that TEXAS Jersey:) hahaha










Talking to little brother








































No Elijah the duck cannot come home with us!!!

4 comments:

Pambo said...

Looks fun, except that duck - it looks a little scary!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! And he is pretty cute even if he is wearing a Texas jersey!

Anonymous said...

Ah hah hah! Pam cracks me up. She's afraid of birds. I think it's funny that she said the duck looks a little scary. Funny.

Anyways, your pics are very very good. I like the second to the last picture. His face is so cute all scrunched up. He looks like he's up to something.

By the way, my email address is:
kacie0982@yahoo.com
Just FYI.

Annie said...

Your kiddos are cute all the time, even in stinky Texas jersies!!! :) Great pics, looks like a great time! I think Elijah should get a pet duck, why not?!