Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What is going on...

Whats going on is this...
Most of you know that we would like to be closer to our family. From day one when we moved here we knew that this was temporary. We knew that eventually we would like to move to Corpus and live closer to our family.

Well my friends that day has finally been set. My wonderful husband accepted a job this morning for August of 2010 at the Corpus Christi facility. You might think gosh 2010 that seems far away but to us it's something we have to look forward to.





And now for pictures of my little artist...



I brought Elijah a little wooden airplane home to paint for his daddy. I think he did a good job:)








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, we hate to see you leave, but now we'll have friends to come see when we go that way...But of course, I"m leaving too...just sooner...Love his plane..good thing he is topless..my girls would have it everywhere, but on the plane

Brandi

Anonymous said...

Aw, it stinks that we're going to lose you guys. Corpus (and Padre Island) is beautiful! Our family loves to go down there and hang out on the beach. Your boys can learn to surf there, and go fishing a lot. That will be fun for them.

Annie said...

Boo on you!!!! I can't believe you are really leaving!!!! And now you will stick aroundlong enough for Coop to REALLY get attached to Elijah and then leave! They will be 5! How crazy is that! I am just teasing you, I am very happy for you, I too would like to be close to family if I was a whole state away. Congrats to you!

Pambo said...

I like that he used a lot of red on his plane. Good job, Elijah.
I'm happy for you that you will be able to be close to your family pretty soon. I'm glad I have most of my family in Tulsa and Owasso.

Stacy said...

Hey girl I am so happy for you guys on Eric job transfer. I live an hour from my family and I think that is to far.
Love E airplane.

Mom's Club said...

we'll see! you're not going anywhere!!