Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tagged

Ok So, I was tagged by my beautiful friend Hannah... Ladies you know how this works.



1. 1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrap

3. Colored light on house/tree or white? lights on the tree are white and we usually just use red or white lights outside

4. Do you hang mistletoe? nah but I thought about it

5. When do you put your decorations up? first week in December

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Home made tamales for sure!

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Just being with my family... I miss them at this time:(

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I think I was in like 4Th grade

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? nope we open them Christmas morning

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? I've got two colors I use and that is red and gold

11. Snow. Love it or dread it? LOVE it!!

12. Can you ice skate? I just did for the first time and fell hard on my booty. It was hilarious!

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Oh yeah, I was five years old and I got a red corvette power wheel... I'll never forget that day!

14. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you? Our Savior's birth!!!!

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? All the pies:)

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Making the cookies and reading the "Christmas" story to the kids I love to talk to them about why we really celebrate Christmas

17. What tops your Christmas tree? An angel

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? GIVING most definitely

19. What is your favorite Christmas song?


20. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck? Yummy... I love the blue ones even though they turn my mouth all blue

21. What do you want for Christmas? A new camera

22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? Our Sunday school's Christmas party

23. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ’s? Well we go to church so we are dressed up

24. Do you own a Santa hat? I do and on one side it says Naughty and the other side it says Nice.

25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? My little family... The Flores Family!



Now, I get to tag five others.
1)Annie
2)Casey
3)Bekah
4)Pam
5)Mandi

No comments: