Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Tree:)

So since everyone put pictures up of their Christmas tree I thought I would too! Well here's the thing with finding the perfect tree.... Eric and I always disagree with what tree to get because he always wants a big one and I would just like one that I can reach without having to get on a ladder to decorate it. As you can see I lost again this year. Don't get me wrong, I love our tree and I am very thankful for it.






AND........I would like to say that I am very proud of Joshua. He had his seekers Christmas party on Monday and they did a gift exchange and Josh thought it would be very nice if he brought the gift that he got to his little brother instead. I told him that was very sweet of him and that maybe Santa would see that he has been a good boy this year!


6 comments:

Pambo said...

First of all, love the tree. Second, if you bought a tree that you wouldn't need a ladder for, it would be a very small tree because you're so petite! Third, love Joshua being sweet to his little brother.

Mandi said...

What a beautiful tree!! I love how it all coordinates!! Cute pics of your little men too!!

Bekah said...

nice pictures!!!!!! I like the tree...

Bekah said...

pictures turned out good

Anonymous said...

Pretty tree! Nice that the boys are big helpers. :)

twingrlsplus1 said...

Love your tree, very nice and what great lookin little helpers ya got there!! Good pick on the tree....Josh picked our's out too and I love it:) won't tell him that though, kidding he know's I love it.