Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Veterans Day!

Veterans do not take life for granted. They know that duty and sacrifice are more than words. And they love America deeply, because they know the cost of freedom, and they know the names and faces of men and women who paid for it.




Well in honor of all our soldiers I just wanted to post something special for them. I went to Joshua's program Friday...it was for all our veterans and it made me so proud to be an American.



I just wanted to say Thank you to all of our soldiers who served or are currently serving in the American Armed Forces



To my husband:


We love you and want you to know that you are our Hero! HAPPY VETERANS DAY:)






Eric and Josh (Sheppard Air Force Base)






410 Expeditionary operation

Support Squadron, Operation Iraqi Freedom










6 comments:

Pambo said...

Happy Veteran's Day to your family. Thank you for serving our country. Veteran's Day makes me proud to be an American!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of Eric. Very nice.

Ashlee Osborn said...

What a great post! You and your boys must be so proud of Eric. Thank you to your family for the freedom we are able to enjoy!

twingrlsplus1 said...

Happy Vet's Day to you too....these guys truly are heros!!! Thanks Eric and to all other men and women whom have (are)served our country.

Annie said...

Thank you Eric for serving our country!!!! Happy late Veterans Day!

Anonymous said...

Thank You Laura for that greeting on Veterans Day. I was proud to serve in the Army during the VietNam War and I know that Eric was proud of serving in the Air force during the Iraqi War. I'm proud of my son Eric and here's wishing him a very good Veteran's Day. From Pops