Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Home sweet home...

Well after a looong trip to Houston and back we are now home. We had a wonderful time with family. We took the kids ice skating on Saturday and I managed to take a few pics of them. It was fun and really not that hard. If you roller blade then you'll find it pretty easy. I did fall though and boy did it hurt. My bottom was sore the next day:( We had an early Thanksgiving since everyone had to work this week and it was yummy. We got to eat our favorite food. TAMALES!!!! Yes, that's right and they are sooo good because they are home made:) Well I hope that everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!






There were different booths at the festival that we went to. They were all about different cultures and they even let me try on this kimono.
Here I am ice skating




Joshua learning to ice skate















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Love the one of you ice skating. Funny!

Pambo said...

You look so cute in that kimono. I like to ice skate but man, it's hard on your ankles. After a couple of times around the rink, I'm ready to stop for a drink! Boys look adorable, as usual. Joshua sure looks big. Glad you guys had fun. I've never had homemade tamales. Bet they are tasty.

Stacy said...

cute pictures and I love to ice skate! Have a great Thanksgiving too!

sandybiggs said...

I love the pic of you ice skating. Very cute.
And the tamales are awesome! I need the recipe :)

Melissa said...

Great pictures, ice skating is so much fun.