Friday, August 8, 2008

Me too!

So I tagged myself! I thought all the kids answers were very interesting. This is what I got....



What does Mommy always say to you? you love me

What makes Mommy happy? when I listen to you

What makes Mommy sad? when I don't listen to you

How does Mommy make you laugh? when I tell jokes (not sure on that one I think he thought how does he make me laugh)

How old is mommy? 25

How tall is Mommy? Well mom dads taller

What doesn't Mommy like to do? play guitar hero (They always boo me off)

What is Mommy's job? taking care of us

How do you know Mommy loves you? because she does nice things for us



Me and My sweets! I still can't believe he is going to the second grade.YIKES!!!



5 comments:

Melissa said...

love the bunny ears:)

Pambo said...

I love how he's giving you horns all the while he's got that sweet smiling face. Way cute.

Stacy said...

I love that picture of you and your hansome boy!! I sure need to take more pictures with my kids!

Mom's Club said...

so cute...I can just see his face on well, mom, dad's taller..ha

Ashlee Osborn said...

Cute picture of the two of you! BTW, your Tulsa Run count down is scaring me. I got roped into participating in that this year, and I am not a runner. Augh!