Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Post of the week

I haven't done my post of the week so I figured I would today. Josh is really loving school. His best friend is in his class again this year so that was a plus. Elijah on the other hand is having such a hard time with Josh being away. He cries every morning when we drop Josh off and through out the day he asks where Josh is about a 100 times! I feel so bad for him:(
And Eric is back at work this week:) so I am trying to catch up on all my house work. He makes me so lazy when he's at home.
Oh and by the way I'm sure you guys have noticed my little count down on the side. I've been working really hard and now I'm up to about 2 miles with out having to stop. I've been struggling with some leg pain which I'm sure is just soreness or lack of stretching. Hopefully nothing major! I can't believe I use to run 5 miles every morning!! If only I was in shape like that again...




Just a quick pic of Elijah being silly outside!

5 comments:

Pambo said...

Do your boys ever take a bad picture? That Elijah is so cute! Love your new background. Red, black and white are my favorite colors.
Housework is sooooo boring! My least favorite thing is dusting. I'd rather clean boy bathrooms than dust. That's a bad hate for dusting I've got goin' on!
Also, yay for you! Two miles is a really long run. I'm proud of you. Running is hard.

Annie said...

Poor Elijah! Coop also asks me where Lily is several times a day and she is only gone 2 1/2 hours. Congrats on the two mile run, I could NEVER do that!!!

sandybiggs said...

Good job on two miles! I'm just not a runner, yuck!
My house is sooo bad. You would think with the kids gone during day, but uh, no. I think part of the problem is Todd is home during the day. I don't like to clean when he's here, sleeping in, sitting on computer, watching tv. I get so grumpy!

Mom's Club said...

i cry when we take kayli...we end up getting used to it all in the end, right? i am so glad she isn't full time yet...are you and Elijah getting some special time together?

Cindy Kirkpatrick said...

YOU GO GIRL!! I need some motivation to get back into the swing of things! Glad to hear Josh likes school so well!

By the way... I love your new background! Too cute!