Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Crazy Busy Day

Okay so this is a very long post! I had so many pictures to upload it was crazy! My sweets is on vacation this week so we figured we would take the boys out and just fill their day with fun. Or like Joshua says " Its family fun day" We started our morning with the zoo and I have to admit it was actually nice because the sun wasn't out and it wasn't 110 degrees outside. We picked a great day to go.





My three sweets!
Silly monkeys


Oh this was the best part. The kids just loved feeding the birds. Which is a little funny to me because at home nobody ever wants to feed them. We have to little parakeets named Lo lo and La la and I always get to pick up after them. Yay for me!








And here is our friend Narius. That probably isn't his name, but Elijah was watching animal planet one day and they were talking about a sea lion named Narius so now he just assumes that they are all called Narius.












After the zoo we thought we would check out that Tulsa air and space museum. It was pretty neat to check out the planes and the kids got to play the different simulator games that they had. Josh was a good pilot, but Elijah... not so much. He crashed his plane into a tree!







Eric is showing Josh how to play the game....
A few minutes later he is still playing and the kids are gone. Hey honey good job keeping an eye on the boys!
After the museum we ate lunch at our favorite restaurant. CHEDDARS!!!!
We finished our "Family fun day" with a movie. We saw Iron man and it was really good!
So that was our Crazy Busy Day:) Now it's time for school tomorrow.... I'm sure I'll post pics of that too. It just wont be a long post like this:) THE END



3 comments:

Cindy Kirkpatrick said...

I loved your Long Post! Looks like you guys had a great time at the zoo! The one thing we didn't do was the feather fest... I bet that is where you all fed the birds?? How Fun!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am glad you took your kids to the zoo and aerospace museum. They look like they really enjoyed FeatherFest.
Oh, you can tell Elijah that the Sea Lion's name is Dorsey. :)

Stacy said...

Don't you love how Casey knows everything about the Zoo?
Looks like you guys had a blast.
We got free tickets with the reading program to go to the Aerospace I can't wait after seeing your pictures!
Love Josh hair.