Monday, May 5, 2008

We need a bigger pool!

We spent most of the day outside since the weather was nice and not too windy! Andrew came over and played too! I set the tent up for the boys and they had so much fun. We also set up a little pool that Elijah got a while back. Except for that the pool was really small and only made for one person. I don't think it bothered them very much. They still managed to have a lot of fun! Oh and if you wonder why my son is only in his underwear it is because he refused to wear his swimming shorts. We looked all over for his favorite pair (spiderman) and didn't have any luck. I guess I'll have to buy him another pair.








4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pics made me giggle. They looked like they had a great time. Even if they are packed in there!!!

Anonymous said...

That's cute. I've never seen a pool shaped like that.

Kina said...

Looks like they are having a blast!! It is so cute all huddled in the small pool! Three children will be lots of fun, hint, hint!

Stacy said...

How funny! They look like they had a blast!