Monday, May 5, 2008

Snake bite

As most of you know I received a phone call yesterday while I was at church saying that a snake had bitten Josh. I hurried home and found Eric waiting for me and telling me that he was fine. I had so many bad thoughts running through my head. All Eric said on the phone was I need you home Josh just got bit by a snake. You can imagine what that will do to a person! Thankfully though Josh is doing great! It was a non-venomous snake and the bite wasn't that bad. He's back to normal and driving his momma crazy:)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a tough little guy! I've been snake bitten (at the zoo), but mine was a mild one too & non-venomous too. It's not fun, but it
will leave a little scar with a COOL story behind it. I bet he'll be bragging to the girls all about his horrible snake bite, and how he was so brave and toughed it out. :)

Annie said...

Oh no, I HATE snakes!!!! Poor Josh, I am glad he is okay, bet that was pretty scarey for you. If my kids get close to a snake I would freak out!!