Saturday, May 10, 2008

Having Fun-

We played outside today and well the pictures I took are just random. Nothing really neat, just my two little handsome guys enjoying each other. I just sat there and watched and I know we all just sit there and watch sometimes but today it was more than that for me. I sat and reminisced... from when they were babies to the first day of school. And just remembering Josh at Elijah's age and what they did different. I get all teary eyed just watching them play. I just want them to stay small ya know. Anyhow I hope that everyone has a wonderful Mothers day.... Until next time :)







My rose bush that is growing out of control


He was eating chocolate chip cookies :]
Playing baseball
Josh showing me some dance moves. (check out his hand) He snaps his fingers while he dances.


5 comments:

Annie said...

Loving ALL the pics, your boys are just too precious! I also love Elijah's boots and shorts, too cute! I want to see Josh dance in person next time!

Ashlee Osborn said...

Elijah is so cute in those cowboy boots, and Josh looks so cool with his Tony Hawk shirt! I love your new blog header and layout, too!

Stacy said...

Love the boots! I didnt' forget I still have some to give him.
I love the new background nice and summer looking!
Love Joshua shirt.

Mom's Club said...

looks like fun, way cool tony hawk shirt!!!

Kina said...

Your boys are so sweet. It is almost bittersweet to watch our kids grow!! I love Elijah's boots!