Thursday, March 13, 2008

Survey-Survey-Survey

Survey Time!!
What time did you get up this morning? Hm, well you guys know that my kids never sleep in. We are always up around 7 but today we were up by 6 because we had to take Eric to work!
Diamonds or pearls? I don't like to wear jewelry but if I had to choose it would definitely be Diamonds
What is your favorite TV show? Biggest Loser
What is your middle name? Belinda
What food do you dislike? Italian
What is your favorite song or artist at the moment? I love anything from Casting Crowns!
What characteristics do you despise? selfishness, ignorance
Favorite item of clothing? My pajamas Oh and flip flops of course
If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? I love the beach so probably some where near the water
What color is your bathroom? orange & brown
Favorite brand of clothing? I don't really have just one.
Where would you like to retire? Some where by the water
Most memorable birthday? My 15Th ( Quinceanera)
Favorite sport to watch? College football Yeah I'm with you on that one Kina! Texas Longhorns!
Favorite quote? "The love of a family is life's greatest blessing"
Are you a morning or a night person? Morning
What did you want to be when you were little? Seriously... a doctor
What are you today? a mom
Your favorite flower? Gerbera Daisies
What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? March 23 My birthday!!
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink
What is your pet peeve? Gosh everyone knows this one... talking to me in Spanish just because I am Hispanic!!!!!
Favorite soft drink? Sprite
Favorite restaurant? Cheddars~ Me too Kina
Favorite day of the year? October 13~ My anniversary
What was your favorite toy as a child?My Corvette power wheel
Summer or winter? Summer
What is under your bed? a box with crap in it I'm sure
What did you do last night? Watch TV with my hubby
Favorite smell? Clean linen
What are you afraid of? Something bad happening to my children
How many states have you lived in? 2
How many words did spell check have to correct? I have no idea
What/Who inspires you? Um my husband!
Tag at least two people to fill this in with their own answers. I tag Melissa and Katie

No comments: