Saturday, March 29, 2008

Family Fun Night!

Well the first picture that you see is Elijah trying my heels on. He was walking around saying how cool they were. I don't think his dad liked it very much, but I just had to get a pic! As you can see Josh is in the back laughing at him.



Friday night we decided to take the kids out and watch a movie. We went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. It was funny and the boys really enjoyed it



The boys playing some games before the show.


Daddy and the boys!




They were so into it!



4 comments:

Annie said...

Looks like you guys had a good time at the movies. I took Coop to his very first movie Friday night, and he did better than I thought he would. I just sat, ate his popcorn and watched the movie!

Unknown said...

First off, love the shoes! I am sure Eric was thrilled. I think Coop does the same thing. Next, we took Ella to that movie and she loved it. Family fun nights are FUN!

Kina said...

LOVE Elijah in those shoes. I have a few pictures of Austin in heels and putting on pretend lipstick. Blackmail!

Ashlee Osborn said...

Elijah is so funny! I think all little boys go through that dress up stage. They look like they had fun at the movie!