Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sweethearts

Well both of my boys are at home today sick, or so they say they are sick but to me it doesn't seem like it ;) Josh has just been complaining of a cough and Elijah too! We finally seem to be doing a lot better though. I swear next year we are getting the flu shot. I took some pictures of the boys hugging on each other to remind me that they really do love each other. Since they are both not feeling good, they sit and comfort each other. Oh they are such sweethearts!






Elijah had to do his breathing treatment today and he did such a good job!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry you little ones don't feel well. That's no fun.

Melissa said...

I hope they get to feeling better, it is no fun having sick kids.

Kina said...

Ahh..Brotherly love, nothing like it!

Stacy said...

I hope you guys get well soon!
Love the the boys hugging.