Saturday, February 2, 2008

Finally Outside!

So I woke up this morning and felt so much better. My nose is pretty clear, I can actually hear out of my ears and I was hungry for the first time in three days. I decided it was time to go outside! Mainly for my kids because they have been cooped up inside since I've been sick. We went out and there was still some snow around so the boys decided to play in whatever was left. Elijah did so much better this time. I think it was because he had his partner in crime with him ;)















Victory is all mine!!!!!!!!!










Elijah trying to escape from Josh!






Ouch that one hurt!






2 comments:

Kina said...

Yea, you are better! The boys look so cute all bundled up and it looks like they have so much fun playing together!

Unknown said...

I love how they are playing in the few random spots of snow.