Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pics on the go....

Well finally I am back to this wonderful world of blogging! ;) I was lost for a moment there but now with my computer working I am able to post pics! I hate that I depend on my computer for a bunch of things. I felt so lost with out it. That's horrible I know!!!!!! Anyhow, here are a few pictures of my beautiful family.



VALENTINES DAY!!!!


My sweets :) I love these boys. <3




The Love bug came to our house and surprised Josh with a new Tony Hawk hoodie! Yes we have a Love bug and it comes every year for my boys.




I was decorating the Valentine shirts for the boys and I wanted to put more hearts on Elijah's shirt but Eric said no :( Oh well I guess two is enough.

HANGING OUT AT THE PARK




































Some one is sleepy!

























His name is Prince Elijah!



JUST HANGING OUT WITH DAD
































2 comments:

Mandi said...

Holy picture post Batman!! j/k- i love them!! And (gasp!)your computer was down?! Oh goodness I don't even want to think about what that would be like!!! Bad as it may be... I would feel lost too!!!

sandybiggs said...

I've been there! It's no fun w/o computer. I look up EVERYTHING on the computer...need a recipe?, phone #?, how long are dogs in stupid heat?, what stores carries a certain item?, missed a show on tv?, need to know how to do stitches?... Whatever it is I find it on the WWW!
Glad you are back!