Monday, August 6, 2007

Our visit to Houston

Elijah and my sister at my mom's house in Houston.
Elijah was obsessed with my little brother's dog. His name is Costa and he is a very friendly dog. Too bad for him because Elijah was dragging him all over the place.


Here's Elijah again trying to bite the dog's tail.


My goodness this child needs a hair cut!


Here he is again trying to carry the dog. He's kinda got him the wrong way. I'm sure the dog was happy to see us leave.



My niece Kelia and Nephew Jacob





We finally got a good picture with all the kids. They were too busy running all over the place.













Joshua, Rudy, Jacob and Kelia





























4 comments:

Kina said...

Ha! Ha! The pictures of Elijah with the dog is hilarious! Of course, I have to give a shout out to Rudy in the Texas Longhorns shirt! Hook 'em horns :)

Melissa said...

Not his curls!:( They are just to cute, Elijah is a sweetheart.

sandybiggs said...

Looks like Todd's parents' house when we are all there, kids everywhere!
I love the one with Elijah and the dog.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.