Sunday, August 12, 2007

Learning to ride with out training wheels.....

So my mom and dad came up this weekend and they bought Joshua a bike! He was surprised and anxious to go outside and ride it. Except of course this was a big boy bike.... No training wheels! My dad was holding on to the bike and showing him how to balance & all that good stuff. It kinda brought me back to the old days when he taught me how to ride my bike with out training wheels. Josh's only down fall is that he doesn't look up when he pedals....













And of course Monkey see monkey do... Elijah wanted to ride Joshua's bike as well. It was too big for him!









Um yeah let's just stick to your size instead. I think this is a great Elijah size bike!








4 comments:

Kina said...

WOW! Look at him on that bike. I think I was 8 years old before I learned to ride a bike. No, I am not kidding :)

Annie said...

How nice that you have been able to spend time with your family lately. The bike pictures are precious.

Mom's Club said...

Hey we've been missing you guys around here...hope you are enjoying your summer and are able to keep cool. See ya soon!!

Mandi said...

Cute pics!! Looks like you guys have had a full and fun summer :0) Love the pic below of Elijah holding the dog upside down!! LOL!! Super cute!