Friday, August 7, 2009

It's a ....

Well as most of you know we went for our ultrasound today and they said it's a






I think I am in denial just because I mean I have two boys whats the chance right? So I hope that in a few months we can get another ultrasound done so that we can be for sure! I mean the tech did say she was only 95% sure so that 5% is still in the back of my head. lol

We were able to take Josh in with us and he loved every minute of it. He thought it was the coolest ever. He loves that he is going to have a baby sister. He hopes she will be chubby just like Ruby:)

Elijah stayed with Melissa only because we knew that he wouldn't stay still. When we picked him up and told him about baby sister.... He cried. Big wow there... I knew he was going to be upset... After a few minutes of crying and begging me to have a boy I told him that I would take him to McDonald's and we could talk about it there. So now he says maybe we can have a sister. "Maybe" Well hopefully he will get over it soon because there's no turning back now! So there you have it and if your wondering her name will be...

Sara Elisabeth


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats!!! Love the name!!! Beautiful

brandi

Melissa said...

love the name! Cameron loved having Elijah over. Cameron knows how Elijah feels about the girl thing. He's stuck with two.

Mandi said...

Congratulations, again!! I'm so excited for you!! I was cracking up at Elijah begging you to please have a boy, ha, that's just too cute!! You'll have to go have one of those 3d ultrasounds from Anticipation, those are so amazing and they'll also tell you for certain what your having!!

twingrlsplus1 said...

I am soooo happy for you guys...I already text yOU MY RESPONSE BUT I think it a little Flores princess is just what ya need!!

Jennifer Walker said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's great. Elijah will hopefully get over it soon, lol.

sandybiggs said...

I love the name (if I didn't already tell you:)
So glad Josh got to go with you. How sweet.

Annie said...

I am super excited! She will be BEAUTIFUL just like your other kids. I'm not sure if a Flores baby can get quite as chubby as a Harrel baby, we make em big at our house. ;) I love it!!!!

Pambo said...

Aww, poor Elijah. Maybe you and Noelle could trade babies since Kayli was really hoping for a sister! :)
Hopefully, both Elijah and Kayli will warm up to the idea of having a baby sister and brother.
Congrats.

Jen said...

lol..that is pretty funny that he cried.. I can't wait to see her..girls are so fun to dress up and make all cute!! congrats!

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

Congrats! A beautiful name! Elijah cracks me up!