Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to school!!!

Today was the first day of school and my boys were super excited! I didn't even have to wake them up and get them ready... They got up all on their own and came down stairs ready to go. Josh is really looking forward to this year because he got an awesome teacher. Plus one of his good buddies is in his class. Elijah was a bit nervous but after picking him up he said he loved school and can't wait to go back tomorrow. He says his teacher is really nice:)










He looks so handsome with those glasses on.











I think he was tired of me taking pictures....

8 comments:

Annie said...

You do have two handsome boys on your hands. I am glad your boys are excited about school. They are all growing up way too fast!

Unknown said...

They look adorable! Enjoy the few months you have of mornings all to yourself!!!

Mandi said...

what handsome boys!! it makes me smile that they are so excited for school to start!! Alora couldn't wait either!! I'm glad to hear Elijah likes his teacher, she is awesome!!!!

Mom's Club said...

yeah, glad he had a good day!! they look so cute all ready to go!! soon your mornings will be filled with little girl giggles...rest now while you can :)

sandybiggs said...

I'm so glad the 1st day of school went well.
Josh does look handsome in his glasses, he looks older!
What will you do with all your time now? ha.

Pambo said...

Love the boy's school clothes. They look great and I'm with you, I love Joshua's glasses.

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

your kids are so cute! love the plaid orange shorts! glad they like their teachers:)

twingrlsplus1 said...

Handsome guys....glad they had a great 1st day of school:)