Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sponge Bob

So I went to the groceries the other day and I decided to buy a pineapple. Well when I brought it home Elijah asked why I brought Sponge Bob's house home. I said well we are going to eat it. He wasn't too happy about that and started talking to the pineapple as though SBob was real. He kept asking where the door was to Sponge Bob's house. It was so funny! The things kids come up with...
And we had our little buddy Blaine come over last week. I just love him. He is such a good baby.
Elijah was a good helper too!





He was a bit upset... He saw Eric and started crying... lol I think he's going through that separation anxiety. After a while he got over it.


3 comments:

Pambo said...

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SPONGE BOB SQUAREPANTS!
I love that story and I also love pineapple. Just bought two for Easter.

Melissa said...

How funny is that, the things kids say. I love fresh pineapples or should I say Sponge Bob's house. Hope you guys have a great weekend:)

Bekah said...

i love the pictures of my buddy