Saturday, April 11, 2009

4yrs ago....

Today we brought our little boy Elijah into this world. We are so blessed to have him in our lives. Josh loves his little brother and was so excited when we told him he was born. I will have to say that my labor with Elijah was a breeze. I went into the hospital at 7am and delivered at 8:15am. That's right 1hr and 15 minutes!! He is such a good kid even though he is full of energy. I think that's what we love most about him:) He keeps me on my toes :)



April 11, 2005 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIJAH!






Remember those curls???







April 11, 2009 Off to another soccer game...

5 comments:

Pambo said...

Boy, do they grow fast. Happy 4th birthday, Elijah! I'll see you in my Sunday School class soon (when we promote - July?)
Good luck at your game today.

Annie said...

What a beautiful little baby and now a handsome little man!! Happy Birthday Elijah!!!!!

twingrlsplus1 said...

How sweet, look at him!! Happy birthday Elijah:)

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Elijah!!!! I have to say I miss those curls.

Anonymous said...

Wow,, iremember those curls!! they just grow up to fast don't they?

Brandi