Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday is yard day!

Yes, we have a certain day that we do the lawn... And when I say we I really mean Eric because I refuse to learn how to drive the mower. Not that it would be hard or anything but I mean come on I do enough around the house. That is his Job! As you can see I am raising my son right:) He took his little bubble mower out and started mowing just like daddy!






Elijah complaining that he is tired! What else is new....


And this is what we found outside...

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Amen sister! That is the one thing I do not do around the house it MOW!
He looks so cute with his lawn mower.

Pambo said...

I am also among the non-mowers. I have caused the demise of one too many mowers and I do not measure up to Steve's exacting standards of lawn mowage. Don't know what we will do when Tyler goes to school. Elijah is so cute with his bubble mower and I love the toad!

Unknown said...

How cute. The bubble mower is my kind of mower. I don't mow either. I would if we had a riding one though!!!

Mom's Club said...

hey, like the new look of your blog!!! very cute pics of him mowing the lawn....love the bubble mower!

Ashlee Osborn said...

Can Elijah come over and do our lawn when he's done at his house? He is so cute!