Thursday, June 19, 2008

Our first time...

to the Tulsa zoo! I had been telling the boys for about a week that we would be going to the zoo, but with all the rain I just wasn't sure if we would make it out there. Thankfully, it didn't rain and it was actually really hot out!



Well the only one looking at me in this photo is the turtle.


Taking a ride on the Tulsa Zoo express!


Joshua held his brother as we went through the little tunnel. Elijah was a bit scared.
What a great picture right.... Yay I managed to get a picture of the giraffe peeing. That was not my intention at all!



I'm so glad we were on the other side of the glass. I am terrified of snakes!




4 comments:

Jen said...

looks like you guys had a great time!! I love the zoo especially on the weekdays! :)

Annie said...

Cute pics! I have to say I was glad Lily was at swim lessons that day instead of the zoo, it was HOT outside! :)

Pambo said...

I love the zoo! I've been a zoo member forever - so much fun. You're boys are so cute - I love big brother protecting little bro on the train ride! What fun.

Ashlee Osborn said...

Those are such cute zoo pictures! Also, going back to previous posts, that picture of your boys with the cake on Father's Day is priceless. It is so sweet that they helped make the cake. The slip'n'slide pictures are awesome, too!