Saturday, December 1, 2007

~ My Christmas Style~

Know your friends Christmas style...
> >1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping
> >2. Real or artificial tree? Real of course
> > 3. When do you put up the tree? Usually first week of December
> > 4. When do you take the tree down? Not until after New Years day
> > 5. Do you like eggnog? No thankyou
> > 6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Corvette powerwheel
> > 7. Do you have a nativity scene? Not yet... I have to buy a new one
> > 8. Hardest person to buy for? my sister
> > 9. Easiest person to buy for? My hubby
> > 10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A hideous sweater
> > 11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
> > 12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story "You'll shoot your eye out"
> > 13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Seriously like in June... I have alot of kids to shop for!
> > 14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Never
> > 15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Tamales
> > 16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
> > 17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night
> > 18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home
> > 19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Of course.... Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen Oh and that red nose reindeer "Rudolph"
> > 20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
> > 21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Christmas morning
> > 22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? How busy the stores are...
> > 23. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme or color? Always
> > 24. What do/did you leave for Santa? Cookies & Milk
> > YOUR TURN!

1 comment:

Kina said...

I love TAMALES!!! My sister's in-laws are hispanic so when I go there over Christmas I always eat the leftover Tamales. THEY ARE SO GOOD!!!!!