Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas Lights


We took the boys out to see the lights yesterday in Broken Arrow. It was so much fun and they did a really good job decorating. I've never seen anything like it. Elijah kept saying Christmas tree instead of Christmas lights. It was so funny hearing him say it over and over... I think he's a little confused. Their favorite part was the bridge because of the way the lights blinked to the music. Santa was also there but of course there was a really long line and the boys didn't exactly want to wait. I just took a few pics because it was really crowded.










2 comments:

Kina said...

Is that a Rhema??? We go there every year. (even when Brenden was 2 days old) It is so beautiful!! Those are great pictures, and Elijah just cracks me up!

Unknown said...

WOW! All those lights! That is pretty cool. I am sure Ella would just love it!