Saturday, December 19, 2009

Home sweet home


Finally we are home and it feels so good to be a family. These past two weeks were super hard. I missed my boys so much and felt so torn. I know that I needed to be there with my baby girl but at the same time I felt sad that my boys didn't have their momma.
But now there is no more sadness. We are together and that's all that matters. I can't thank everyone enough for all your prayers, love and support. We are very blessed to have you guys in our lives. Thanks again:)
LOVE THE FLORES FAMILY

7 comments:

Grandma Fela said...

God works wonders! It's awesome to know Sara is home already! And thank God you are all together again! Will continue the prayers!

Happy Trails said...

Glory to God in the highest! Soooooo happy for you. Now to make the adjustments to settle in to a new "normal" family life with a newborn. Still praying.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are home as a family again..you were in a tough situation, but God has truly blessed you
brandi

Pambo said...

HOORAY! I was so happy to see Elijah this morning. I missed seeing his wonderful, smiling face. Sara is so beautifule. Glad you are home and you looked great. God is so good.

Annie said...

We are also excited to have you both home where you belong. (I will continue to say this as I hold onto you kicking and screaming when you move away) Your family is beautiful and I can't wait to get my hands on that "stinkin cute baby". :)

sandybiggs said...

So happy for you all! It's wonderful to see the boys holding their precious baby sister!
I can't wait to hold her as well!

Jennifer Walker said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas together. We love you guys!