Friday, October 5, 2007

Fishermen!

They boys went fishing today and to my surprise they ended up catching a big fish! Josh came running in and of course I thought something bad had happened, like maybe his dad fell in the pond or something but no it was to tell me that they had caught a big one. Of course you know they ended up touching the fish and wanting to hold it which totally grossed me out. Eww their just so slimy. Anyhow here are a few pics of my little fishermen!








He's practicing on how to cast his fishing pole.


Here they go touching the fish!






"Did you see how big that fish was mom" Oh yeah I'm cool!










4 comments:

Annie said...

That is so sweet they like to fish with their dad. That will be great memories for when they are older. Looks like they caught a good one!

sandybiggs said...

I bet the boys were loving that. Tell Eric I like his gloves. Don't break a nail...ha.

Melissa said...

How fun, that's how great memories are made by just going fishing. My Dad used to take us fishing all the time when we were younger. You gotta touch the fish that's what it is all about.

Stacy said...

Fishing is fun! Touching the fish is what is all about. Brice likes to do that.