Monday, July 30, 2007

Schlitterbahn Vacation

Grams and Elijah hanging out
Eric and I trying to get a quick pic in.

Elijah and Kelia


Of course he loves to go belly first!




Joshua had so much fun riding all the slides!

















I was so amazed at Joshua this weekend. He has improved so much on his swimming. He kept on going on the slides even though they were a bit deep at the bottom for him.















The best part was the hot tub. Elijah loved swimming in it!










My nephew and niece wanted me to take them on a big ride so we climbed all the way to the top. Let's just say that I was scared and they weren't. I guess I forgot what it was like to go on those rides.











Elijah loved splashing the water on his head. My niece Kelia and little brother Rudy showed him around.




2 comments:

Stacy said...

Wow that looks like a fun waterpark and lots of fun the boys had! I wonder were that sweet Joshua was yesterday in children's church! Love your blog.

sandybiggs said...

I'm impressed, you already have pics from your weekend AND you are moving!
Looks like you guys had fun. Welcome home.:)